Gennady Yankilevich P.C., has the well-deserved reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging personal injury cases and delivering results. When you or someone you know has been injured, the consequences can be overwhelming. Who pays for my hospital bills, who fixes my car, and am I entitled to compensation, are just some of the initial concerns you may have.
Legal issues are probably the last thing on your mind. However, dealing with health issues, rehabilitation, insurance issues and personal claims surrounding motor vehicle accidents as well as trip and fall incidents and all other catastrophic personal damages, is crucial, as you typically have a short time to deal with them. This is the time when you need to be clear about your rights and speak with an experienced personal injury attorney.
We help you understand how the system works in our State, what your rights and options are, and what is necessary for you to present a claim for compensation. We develop strong relationships with clients, their families and healthcare professionals. Remember, it is more important for us that you forever remain a friend of our firm, rather than be a one-time client.
These are some of the personal-injury areas we deal with every day, be it an out-of-court negotiation, or in-court litigation.
- Automobile and motorcycle accidents
- Trip and fall
- Slip and fall
- Construction accidents (Labor law)
- Building/Lobby/Elevator/Escalator accidents
- Work related injury (Workers compensation)
- Medical malpractice, Doctor mistake
- Defective products and Products Liability
- No-fault car insurance claims
- Assault and Battery
- Food poisoning/salmonella
- Cases against New York City and its agencies